- Generously sized – 16 inches x 20 inches, ideal for students to see details.
- Outline map – perfect for shading & labeling with colored pencils.
- Printed on sturdy paper and shipped flat – no folds, creases or curly papers!
- Activities included – use with “on-map” activities or your own lesson plan.
Virtual/Distance Learning? Students and teachers can access our easy-to-follow video tutorials for completing map activities.
This is our most popular map! Each map comes with “hands-on” geography activities printed right on the map! Students add names of places and also have fun drawing in physical features! Perfect for individual or group projects.
On-Map Students Activities:
- Label all fifty states and capitals
- Add in large cities– adding smaller towns, if desired
- Draw in physical features: bodies of water, mountain ranges, deserts, forests, wetlands and more
- Students learn by coloring and using the fun, easy to draw symbols in the Map Key.
Free Digital files! When you purchase this map, be sure to see our free access digital file about the MISSISSIPPI RIVER, for use with your projector/whiteboard. Click HERE for free access to this MISSISSIPPI RIVER file, which is part of our CartoCraze! Expanded Map Workshops!
BONUS Halloween Activity: Check out a fun way to do some spooky Halloween geography here.