- Generously sized – 16 inches x 20 inches, ideal for students to see details.
- Outline map – perfect for shading & labeling with colored pencils.
- Printed on sturdy paper and shipped flat – no folds, creases or curly papers!
- Activities included – use with “on-map” activities or your own lesson plan.
Virtual/Distance Learning? Students and teachers can access our easy-to-follow video tutorials for completing map activities.
Our popular NORTH AMERICA map has fun activities that help students learn:
- Label countries, capitals, territories, provinces and cities
- Label bodies of water, including oceans, gulfs and bays
- Draw and label mountain ranges and rivers
- Fun, easy-to-use Map Key
To go along with this map we offer free digital “NORTH AMERICA Map Challenge”!
Use with your computer, projector or smartboard!
Adds more in-depth information about geography, animals and culture.
To see the MAP CHALLENGE for NORTH AMERICA, click HERE.