- Generously sized – 16 inches x 20 inches, ideal for students to see details.
- Outline map – perfect for shading & labeling with colored pencils.
- Printed on sturdy paper and shipped flat – no folds, creases or curly papers!
- Activities included – use with “on-map” activities or your own lesson plan.
Our popular MEXICO/CENTRAL AMERICA MAP engages students to:
- Label countries, capitals and cities
- Label bodies of water, including oceans, gulfs and rivers
- Draw and label rainforests and mountain ranges
- Draw and label major lines of latitude.
This map can also be used for history studies to locate the sites of ancient civilizations.
For more about ancient civilizations of this region, see our related MAYA/AZTEC/INCA map!