- Generously sized – 16 inches x 20 inches, ideal for students to see details.
- Outline map – perfect for shading & labeling with colored pencils.
- Printed on sturdy paper and shipped flat – no folds, creases or curly papers!
- Activities included – use with “on-map” activities or your own lesson plan.
Our new Civil War map offers TWO maps in one! Many activities, all on the map!
Students create a complete geographic picture of the CIVIL WAR—all activities printed on the map! They have a complete MAP KEY to help them!
- Students label MAJOR BATTLES of the war, color-coding symbols for victors
- Map includes easy to read MAJOR BATTLE LIST of 35 major battles: listed by year, date and victor
- Easy labeling with SYMBOLS and BATTLE PLACE HOLDERS drawn-in on the map
- Students label GEOGRAPHIC DETAILS that affected the war: rivers and bodies of water
- Students use a MAP KEY to draw in Naval barricade areas, Sherman’s March, and additional cities.
- Decorative COMPASS ROSE indicates directions
Small inset: Students label and color:
- UNION, CONFEDERATE AND BORDER states
- Missouri Compromise line
- Mason Dixon Line
- Label WESTERN TERRITORIES of Civil War period