What makes learning geography even more fun for grades 3-6? ANIMALS!
This classroom kit is a fun way for students to learn world geography through the lens of wildlife that inhabits the lands. Using our very popular Continents of the World map, this classroom kit extends the map into a long-term project your students will love!
This kit contains:
- 30 Continents of the World (16×20 inch) outline maps
- 150 FULL-COLOR, double-sided animal bookmarks – 5 different sets of 30 featuring all 45 animals printed on sturdy, coated cardstock
- FREE SHIPPING
Brand New Activities
- Animals All Around Video Workshop Series accessed from our website
- 45-Page downloadable/printable PDF containing loads of interesting information on each animal and where it lives
In addition to all the on-map activities for Continents of the World, students will learn:
- (Science) Learn about 45 unique animals from around the world!
- (Reading & Research) Activities encourage independent study
- (Cartography/Geography) Students label 45 locations associated with the animals
Save $80 when you purchase this kit over purchasing items individually!