- Generously sized – 16 inches x 20 inches, ideal for students to see details.
- Outline map – perfect for shading & labeling with colored pencils.
- Printed on sturdy paper and shipped flat – no folds, creases or curly papers!
- Activities included on the map– use with “on-map” activities or your own lesson plan.
This USA map outlines the large Native American regions, indicated on this illustrated map with text.
Because of the large size of the map, smaller tribal areas can be drawn in and labeled easily as well!
In addition, students are encouraged to complete other activities:
- Drawing in geographic details, like rivers and mountain ranges.
- By filling in geographic details, students can better see how geography influenced tribal settings.
- Students label the fifty states as well.
Extra support! For another map that features how geography influenced American history, click to see our popular TRAILS WEST map!